News & Announcements
- 12/04/2023: Kitty Jetta went in for surgery and stayed late due to complications. I don’t expect much in regards to proper thinking (or blog posts) this week.
- 11/23/2023: Happy Family Food Day! I wish you all a calm, relaxing, and satiating holiday.
- 9/26/2023: Today is not my birthday. I am not getting older. Coffee gifts will be accepted, though.
- 8/20/2023: I have enrolled myself in 21 university units. Wish me luck… and sanity.
- 8/01/2023: New planner code for those of you interested in Passion Planner! Use AMBER252 to save 10% and help me earn a small commission (proceeds go to feeding cats and keeping this site up.)
- 7/22/2023: I’m doing a little work around the site (while binge-watching the 2007 paranormal police drama Blood Ties again…) so forgive the mess and randomness!
- 6/22/2023: Francis has finished her final (4th) round of radiation and she’s doing so well. Her showing off her perky kitty self has made the exuberant expense feel a bit easier to accept.
- 5/24/2023: The 10th-anniversary edition of Watershed Review is out, the literary magazine of CSU Chico. This edition is the cellibration of the magazine’s digital presence and I had the honor of editing this one (in a classroom setting, so hold all praise.)
- 4/12/2023: 3rd cancer treatment for our kitty, Francis, and she’s doing great! DR says noticeable reduction and we are so happy for her.
- 4/01/2023: I am quitting all creative endeavors to become a mountain hermit.
- 3/20/2023: Happy Palindrome Day!
- 3/17:2023: Happy St Patrick’s Day! I’m not religious, so maybe I don’t celebrate the holiday quite as it should be celebrated. For me, it’s more magical green than religious conversion.